I am so happy to share to you that after 16 months, we are currently in 75% to paying off our debts. We have a total of P1,065,000 amount of debt to pay including the interest since we started our journey to debt-freedom. It is so amazing how God is working with our family! He is with us all throughout our journey, and we have not gone this far if it is not because of Him. To God be all the glory and praise. Below is our updated debt list and their balances at the end of February 2019. We use Undebtit to track all of them.
- BDO Car Loan – completely paid off ( Total remaining loan amount was PHP 65,000 not including interest)
- BPI Personal Loan – completely paid off ( Total loan amount was PHP 100,000 not including interest)
- BPI Credit Card (Mine) –completely paid off ( Total amount borrowed was P 114,000 not including interest)
- Citibank Credit Card –completely paid off ( Total loan amount was P 90,000 not including interest)
- Citibank Personal Loan 1 – completely paid off ( Total loan amount was P 200,000 not including interest)
- BPI Credit Card (Hubby)- PHP 79, 197 remaining
- Citibank Personal Loan 2 – PHP 191, 789.88 remaining
We are so looking forward to get out of debt and put all of the payments towards our savings. Our family is now very excited and we are more determined than ever to reach our family’s goal in breaking the bondage of debt from our lives and our children’s future.
Free yourself, like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like a bird from the snare of the fowler.
– Proverbs 6:5