Some of you maybe using Snapcart for the longest time already but I am sharing this to help those people especially the mommies who are trying so hard to make their budget work, earn some extra cash from their grocery, medicine and cosmetic receipts.
What is Snapcart
Snapcart is a mobile application that gives you rewards and cash backs when you snap a photo of your receipts. You can earn more when you participate in filling in surveys, playing games and watching videos in the bonus features of the app.
How much can you earn from your receipts
What type of receipts does Snapcart accept?
- Receipts for groceries, medicine and cosmetics ( not perfume)
- Maximum transaction date on the receipt is 3 days ago
- Items purchased are for personal use only or from the same household and not for resell.
- Real receipts and are not modified nor duplicated
- Only printed receipts are accepted, not handwritten
- Snap your receipt from your country
- Do not split a single purchase to make multiple receipt.
Make sure to follow these so your receipts get verified faster. The quicker your receipts are verified, the quicker you get cash back.
- All parts of receipts are readable
- All parts of the receipts are captured
- Receipts are snapped in a bright environment
- One receipt only for one snap
- Snap receipts within the red box
- Receipts should be in good condition , not crumpled nor torn.
How to Cash Out
Just follow the following steps:
1 : Click on CASH OUT link.
2 : Click on Bank.
3: Enter your bank details.
4: Enter the amount you want to cash out.
5: Click on Process button.
It took about one to two weeks before I received the cashback thru my bank. Below are the cash backs that I already redeemed.
I do hope that you will also give this a try because even though it is not that much, but 1 peso is 1 peso and nobody will give you 1 peso in a normal day. If you have some questions, leave me a comment and I will try to answer your questions as best as I can.